Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Celebration(s) of Cucan & Aldy

So much fun again.. gooo Hi-Ers!!!!
Nurshan "Chucan" Kamarullah. and M. Rizaldy "Aldy" Musyafir Kelana are two lovebirds of The International Relations students.. Their relationship has lasted for about 2 or 3 years now... I was pretty excited for the fact that they "invited" me to a party that was going to be held at Cucan's place a few days ago (Monday, 26/11/07)... I had my own little suspicious minds, because I was torn, I mean, what were they going to celebrate? Maybe.. they were celebrating their Graduations from college, But what about they were saving a surprise of maybe a little.. hidden Engagement party they were going to announce?!?!?!?!.. So, to prove my suspicious mind, I went there to Cucan's place with Comrade Bobby-Nitha and Andhyka... When we got there, there were couple friends arrived before us; Eka, Edy, Ridha, and Andicted, and of course Aldy..
Andhyka with Comrade Bobby and Nitha.

Ridha, mango juice, and notorious vicious Andicted

We had a lot of nice chats, most of them we poked fun at Eddy Syumardi Syamsu, who just arrived Makassar, after a few months in Singapore "S'Po" hahaha... He's taking his Master's Degree in a famous university there, majoring in Fashions.. or what? I was not paying attention really, but it might be true because of the fact that I have known for a long time that Eddy has a pretty serious attention towards the latest fashion.. like Versace, Gucci, Chanel, D&G, but Eddy's favourite fashion brand is of course... Louis Vuitton... Gosh.. what a unique kind of Human Eddy Sumardy Syamsu is...
Ekha with.. the S'Po Luis VuittonER, Eddy Syumardi Syamsu

Aunt Fien (Cucan's mom) as usual, made us nice homemade Pangsit Noodle which I DUG too much, It was so freaking delicious, that I could not eat just one bowl portion of noodles I had three hahhahaa.. I had to eat two.. hehehe just like Ridha... Then, there came Muthe (who, almost about to ruin my day because of her being so much demanding like usual.. hehehe), Kanda Abdurrahman "Chase-m" Kasim with Suryani "Reigme" and another pair by the name of Andi Tenri "UQ" Sukri Pangerang and our beloved civil servant, M. Amri... It was a very showering afternoon.. raining all freaking day.. but our time was so much brighter than the day.. because like always, we had fun, we had great conversations, and the most important thing is the fact that we celebrated two of our newest graduations of International Relations.. Best of luck to Cucan and Aldy!!!! Wish you two a happy.. umm.. Life ahead, Love you both!!

Chucank & Aldy.. CongratuLationS..! For.. Um..
Comrade Bobby, camera-shy Chase-m and 2-days no bath Andhyka

2 comments:

M. Rusdi R. said...

nice work...... the couple that remind me of something chubby...huehehe....after graduate from univ then, graduate from dating....oough....married...lot of my friends married these days...why they married after i went to Jakarta? are they know that am a "wedding crasher"?......

tendi said...

Hahhaha...Rully..kasian'y deh.!!! btw..daLa juGa mo nikah ruL..

huhuhu..rinduku sm kumpul2 dictator's.!!!
seandenya jarak pinrang-makassar kayak kampus-cendrawasih jauh dekat 2500 ji..pasti se ke rmhnya cucan..heuheheheh

congratulation buat cucan n aldy..
welcome to the real world guys...