Friday, October 26, 2007

Timbaland Feat. OneRepublic - Apologize

It's been quite awhile I haven't heard a song that really strucked me.. This track is called Apologize, by Timbaland featuring OneRepublic. Yes, at first I found it pretty odd for the fact that Timbaland "sing" this song, this is one umm... I did not think that this track is that kind of track that suits the style of music of Timbaland. This is the third single from his album, Timbaland Presents ... Shock Value, and I was a bit bitter about this album, because listening to its first two singles; Give It To Me (featured Justin & Nelly Furtado) and The Way I Are (featured Keri Hilson), I came up with a conclusion that this album is just another rap, hip hop album. BUT! after I listen to this piece, Apologize.. I thought that Timbaland and this upcoming pop rock band, called OneRepublic is really going to give a slam dunk hit!, .... This is one Awesome track!Just, awesome, awesome lyric, awesome rhtyhm, awesome voice, awesome arragement, everything you want in a song, there's in this track.. Furthermore, I think that this upcoming band OneRepublic is going to go for a success, I can't wait for their album to be released this November, called Dreaming Out Loud...

So if you want another piece of it, have it downloaded, Timbaland featuring OneRepublic - Apologize monggo

And here is the lyric of Timbaland featuring OneRepublic's Apologize.

Or if you want to watch the music video, here's the link on YouTube.... Timbaland featuring OneRepublic - Apologize (Music Video)

For more informations, just visit Timbaland's Official Site or OneRepublic's MySpace page.

Feel free to give a feedback!


1 comment:

tendi said...

Hmmm kaRena sy oRang baek..jd se biLang2 kLo se cuRi LaGu di bLog mu...kurang baek apa coba?? sudah nyuri tapi ngaku...dahsyat!!!!