Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sharee Sadness

Muthia, Sharee, Isma, Mario, and Uq...
Muthia.. what's that face?, Sharee, Mario, Uq
Andyka, Uq, and... the newly engaged Isma.

Muthia, Saddat, Mario, Sharee at Cafe de Coral

Sharee, she’s one of my really best friend. It’s been almost five years, and there was always a blast, being friends with her. Her bubbly character, sometimes, she’s the best. I loved it when she’s having a tough time following the path of my conversation with her, the look on her face, look of confusion.. hahaha.. gosh, I’ll always love her, she’s special.

She’s now already left Makassar, she’s back to her family in Jakarta, she lives there, she was only here for her study, and it’s already accomplished now, she’s now ready for a new chapter of her life. She was throwing this lunch with me and other best friends (Muthia, Isma (somebody's enganged now), Ridha, Nur"cuchan"shan, Saddat, Uq, Andhyka) of hers on Thursday this week, and she planned to fly home to Jakarta the next day. So it was kind of our last-memorable-moment with Sharee, and well, I just hope that that was not going to be the last time for me to see her. Lunch at CafĂ© de Coral, karaoke at E-Club, then we went to Saddat's house... but one of us were kind of nervous going to his house, I wonder who that might be hahahahaha.... and finally, we decided to go to the beach, we thought that it was going to be a special place for us to have our last moments with Sharee, but, unfortunately, there were some music concerts held, but it’s ok, we thought that we could enjoy it, why not, but it turned to a complete let down, like, a huge disappointment. I was like, I was about to kill someone, when we found out that it was the music concert of the most distasteful band in the universe, Radja.
Nevertheless, Sharee, you’re amazing, you’re lovely, you’re the best, you’re beautiful, love you so much, see you next time…. By the way, other friends, especially those who did not have the chance to at least say goodbye to you have told me that they were sorry they could not attend, and they love you… Thanks for being an amazing sister for me, Sharee. Never forget me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waode Syarifah Kasmia...

sharee ato reE(my bezt fren)...
-orng ptama yg Q kenal wktu msk Universitas yg hampir swasta ituh(wktu test pnerimaan mhsiswa yg pasti masuk)..
-orng ptama yg ajak Q jln2 di kampus ituh (nyari 0mx yg dosen)..
-orng ptama yg ajak Q muter2 nyari kntor prambors di mksr (ambil hadiah nda jls)..
-SAHABATx Q slama hampir 5thn trakhir ini,,t4 curhat&cerita+ngegosip nda jelas,,tmn nangis2an,,tmn jln2,,tmn calla2an,,smuax k0mplit with my lovely sisters D BABIZ (bsama isma,,muthe,,dala,,ajenk,,uQ)&my big family dictator '03...hikshiks...

ryo,,kpn yah kita dict'03 yg katanya kembar 50 (skrng tinggal49)ituh kumpul bareng lagi??!!hukshuks

miss u all my bezzt fren,,

..muaacchh..
>_<
uQ__A

Anonymous said...

Heh, sharee... sepertinyah sayah ji yg nda ko panggil acara traktiran ??